- large number (50+) lily plants
- in neighbourhoods where other gardeners grow lilies
- not exposed to pesticides
- gardener must agree to allow lily beetles to feed and develop so that they may become parasitized
- gardener must agree to follow-up collection of larvae to assess success of release
The following metropolitan areas will be given priority (if your city is not on the list, we probably already have a contact there):
If you meet the criteria and would like your garden to become a release site, please email me: Naomi_Cappuccino at carleton.ca.